Saturday, January 19, 2008

Further Travels of Morgan and Friends


Well, it’s been a cold winter here in northern New Mexico. But the sun shines nearly every day on the living and dining room floors, and those two lazy cats and I just soak it up.

We (Alice, Wayne and I) just returned from a plane trip to visit Molly, one of my sisters (human kind). We flew on four different planes coming and going.

My checklist:

Travel blanket X
Dog food X
Kongs X
Leash X
Vest X
ID and papers X
Poop bags X
Snacks (treats) XX


Here I am on the floor of the plane, doing what I am supposed to do: make myself small and sleep. I don’t know what Alice’s boot is doing there and where is Alice?

A sign we especially liked at the hotel said I was allowed to stay there. Now that is good service dog communication!



We did a lot of riding in this new smelling rental car. Here’s a picture of Molly and me in the back seat. We had to share the seat, but I didn’t mind. I would just rest my head on her lap



This is a photo of Molly on her 19th birthday. You can’t see me, but I’m working, under the restaurant table being Alice’s unobtrusive helpmate.

All in all, it was a good trip.

Hey, I am racking up the states with all these trips.
Alice just has a few (five or so) states to visit  (Mid-Atlantic, she says) and then she will have visited every state in the US.
I have also been to Mexico and Canada!

I was glad to get home and sleep on my spot on the sofa and see all my toys…. Life is good.
Woof!

Morgan
(As channeled to his human partner, Alice)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Morgan,
What a world traveler you are becoming. Maybe now you need a vacation at some luxurious puppy farm or a wild time out on a farm to romp to your heart's content! We are proud of you Morgan, taking such good care of your mom, and being such a great companion. See you on the trails.
Wendy