Monday, November 1, 2010

New Faces at Summit Headquarters

Melissa's roommate, Leslie, cuddles with Benson.Benson is a little (okay not so little 23lbs!) ball of Golden retriever puppy fluff.
Add caption

Isabelle is a happy go lucky golden girl who thought nothing of running up to us and rolling on her back for a belly rub. We were only too happy to oblige her!
Friday, is a smoke gray kitty with four white feet and a white blaze on her chest. She is curious and unflappable thing nothing of the two large dogs on either side of her while she investigated my shoes.

Shiloh and I got to go to the Summit Headquarters this week. This was a big deal for both of us, since we live a full day's drive away. Shiloh know where were going we we got within 20miles of the Summit Office and could barely contain her excitement! I can't say I blame her I was also very excited to see Wendy, Sue, and another members of the Summit family four-legged or otherwise who might be in the office when Shiloh and I came for our two year follow-up visit. I was please and surprised to be greeted by two new puppies, Benson and Isabelle joining the Summit family all the way from Florida, and Friday a kitten picked as an office kitty by Wendy from a local shelter.

No comments: