Monday, December 24, 2007

Teaching something new to Apollo


Video: Teaching something new to Apollo

Well I know it seems like forever since I’ve posted anything on the blog, but it seems like our life is so routine that there really isn’t anything new to say.  However, I thought I might share a short video of Apollo learning to turn on and off the light of the ceiling fan in our bedroom.  I just put a little extra chain and a baseball pull on the fan for him to tug on.  Right now he is learning to just do it by me saying “Up” “Tug”.  I am hoping to transition that to an actual command, but I need to talk to the trainers about how to do that.  I have also been working on getting him to tug off my winter hat, but I haven’t got a video of that yet.  I sure hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

Peggy

No comments: