Sunday, March 30, 2008

Morgan's blog for the end of March

Heyla


I had to spend last weekend alone without Alice. It was hard. I was worried and missing her. She went away without me for 4 days. Don't I look worried?
I tried to be happy with my dad person Wayne. We took long walks, and I even tried meditating with him.


Here is Alice being silly as usual with her bunnies. I tried to join in the fun with "Peeps Around the World" series of photographs of those little cultural icons in trees, bushes, wherever. But it was not much fun without my special person, Alice.


And it was an exciting time for black cat Sophie who on one of our walks(!) got treed by a barking and snapping dog. She was up there for over 3 hours. Finally Wayne had to become fireman Joe and rescue her. That's what she gets for trying to walk with us.

I still get to go out as Alice's service dog, but not always. She is talking of getting me a part-time job! I mean, haven't I worked enough already? Don't I start getting treats for just being? Ommmmm...

Later,
Morgan
Summit Service Dog
(as written through his keyboarding person, Alice)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.